World's Best Pasta al Limone with Linguine
How to Prepare
Linguine (1 lb.)
Lemons (3 – whole – zest)
Heavy Cream (1 cup)
Unsalted butter (8 tbsp.)
Salt (½ tsp.)
Pepper (1 tsp.)
Nutmeg (1/8 tsp.)
Olive oil (2 tbsp.)
Parmesan cheese (1 cup – grated)
- Bring water to a boil and add the pasta.
- In a saucepan, add the heavy cream and butter on a low heat.
- Add in the nutmeg.
- After the butter has melted add in some lemon zest.
- Once the cream is ready, turn off the heat and add in the cheese.
- Stir until the cheese is almost melted and add in the pasta.
- Add in the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Plate it and top with cheese, pepper and parsley. Enjoy!