Eggplant Goat Cheese Salad
How to Prepare
Garlic (4 cloves – diced)
Goat cheese (½ lb.)
Onion (1 – diced)
Fresh ground black pepper
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil (½ cup)
- Peel the eggplant, then quarter and dice into small ½ inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, generously sprinkle salt all over the eggplant. a. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain the eggplant into a colander and rinse.
- Rinse out the bowl and place the eggplant back into the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add garlic, onion and enough Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil to cover all the ingredients.
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spread the eggplant out evenly.
- Loosely cover with foil and place in the oven for 30 – 40 minutes.
- In a large serving dish, place the roasted garlic eggplant, onions, and garlic.