How to Prepare
Long French baguette (cut into bite size pieces)
Butter (¼ cup – melted)
Garlic Paste (for 6 gloves of garlic)
Salt (1 tbsp.)
Freshly ground black pepper (1 tbsp.)
Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil (¼ cup)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix Vito & Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil and butter together.
- Add garlic paste, ¾ tablespoons of salt and ¾ tablespoons of black pepper.
- Drizzle mixture over the bread pieces.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Enjoy!