video temporarily unavailable.
How to Prepare
Zucchini (2 – 3 – diced)
Mozzarella cheese balls (4 – 5)
Hard Italian salami (1/3 –½ – diced)
Garlic (4 gloves)
Olive oil (1/3 cup)
- Dice up the zucchini, mozzarella cheese and salami.
- The salami should be small, just to add some flavor.
- Add in about 12 chopped almonds.
- Smash the garlic.
- Add in some rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the zucchini, cheese and salami and mix.
- Once mixed, add in the olive oil and a large splash of balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then serve. Enjoy!