How to Prepare
Mussels (2 bags – rinsed and set in cold water)
Wine (1 full glass)
Garlic (2 cloves)
Butter (4 tbsp.)
Freshly ground black pepper (couple of cranks)
- Coat the bottom of a pan with olive oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and wine to the pan.
- Cook everything down.
- Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the parsley, a couple cranks of the ground black pepper, some more wine and the mussels.
- Set for 10 minutes.
- While the mussels are cooking, toast the ciabatta bread olive oil and rub with garlic.
- Set aside.
- Strain the mussels and set them in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, pour in some of the leftover sauce and serve with the ciabatta bread. Enjoy!