World's Best Grilled Oysters
How to Prepare
Oysters (roughly a dozen)
½ stick Butter (melted)
2 cloves Garlic (finely shredded)
½ cup Fontina Cheese (shredded)
½ cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Shuck the oysters.
- Take the lemon, cut it in half and squeeze over the top of the oysters.
- Take a pinch of garlic and place it right in the middle of the oysters.
- Add just a pinch of the Fontina and parmesan cheeses on each oyster.
- Add about ½ a teaspoon of butter on top of the cheesed oysters.
- Drizzle olive oil over the oysters.
- Place the oysters on the grill close together and cook for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove the oysters with tongs and make sure to keep them flat. Enjoy!