How to Prepare
Cornmeal (1 – 4 cups of liquid)
Chicken stock (4 cups)
Parmesan cheese (1 cup – grated)
Butter (4 tbsp.)
Gorgonzola blue cheese (¼ lb.)
Salt (¼ tsp.)
- In a large pot, pour the chicken stock
- Add salt and slowly bring to a very light boil on the stove (just before a boil is ideal).
- Right before it begins to boil, slowly add in cornmeal.
- Stirring occasionally, let it sit for roughly 20 – 30 minutes on a low simmer.
- After 20 – 30 minutes, check to see if there’s still liquid showing.
- You don’t want any clear liquid showing.
- Once all the liquid is gone, add in 3 of the 4 tablespoons of butter and stir on a low heat.
- Add in almost all of the Parmesan cheese. a. Save some for topping.
- Add in almost all of the Gorgonzola cheese.
- Save some for topping.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Add in the last tablespoon of butter and top with the remainder of the cheeses. Enjoy!