World's Best Tomato Soup
How to Prepare
Chicken stock (1 ½ cups/ 28 oz.)
Garlic (2 cloves)
Mascarpone cheese (4tbsp.)
Non-salted butter (2-3 tbsp.)
Sea salt (¼ tsp.)
Red pepper flakes (¼ tsp.)
Cinnamon (1/8 tsp.)
Black ground pepper (¼ tsp.)
Basil (1 leaf)
Olive oil (1/3 cup)
San Marzano tomatoes (whole – peeled)
- Cut the onion into medium sized chunks.
- Roll the basil once and then cut into thin pieces.
- Peel the garlic, cut the end off and cut into little pieces.
- In a medium sized saucepan, take 1/3 of a cup of olive oil and add it to the pan.
- Add the butter, garlic, onions and basil to the pan and cook down for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the chicken stick, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, ¼ teaspoon of sea salt and black ground pepper.
- Slowly add in the tomatoes and stir.
- Let the soup heat up for about 10 – 15 minutes, then blend the ingredients together.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the Mascarpone cheese until its melted. Enjoy!